Doing the double header in the UK and the USA today...










...with my new range of hand drawn and custom hand painted rosebud garland favour boxes. Specifically the cube ones with lids.

I hand cut each box and then draw the rosebud garlands by hand in ink and paint them in a combination of pearlescent and/or matt acrylic inks to compliment the colour scheme of an event or big day celebration.

The boxes are supplied with plain lid tops for you to add your own tags, labels, fresh flowers or my paper cut flowers which will appear in my shops on ArtFire and Folksy this week.

Got an idea but don't see it here? I'd love to talk! :-)



And if you want to have a look at the beautiful collections that I have been featured in today, then here they are: Spring at Last! by Javagoth (USA) and Uniquely Yours by Linda (in the UK)!

0 comments: