Folksy Friday - series 1, episode 1: "MINT"


Well this is my first curated Folksy Friday collection. I've decided to do linked collections to make a series, since I'm not a particularly random person. Spontaneous yes, but rarely random; my science head wouldn't allow me. ;-) So for this episode I present to you "Mint".

I enjoyed the 43 page trawl to select some of my favourite mint inspired goodies on Folksy; shame none of them are edible, I have a penchant for anything mint…

Hope you enjoy looking. I've included the links of shop proprietors if you want to have a look at their other goodies they have for sale – there are some perfect all year round gifts to be discovered!


Stained Glass Singing Bird Window Decoration £22
Through the Round Window

Wilderness bracelet £12.50

Cosmic Eden

Polo mint resin keyring £6.50

Just K Jewellery & Gifts

Mint Breeze glass pearl charm bracelet (pearly) £13

Hats & More

Set of 4 green 3.5" recycled floppy notebooks £17.10

Mint To Be Stationery

Mini rose resin earrings (mint green) £3

Nosey Rose Parker

Peppermint Ice earrings £4

Flo Nightingale

Set of 4 River Coasters £12

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics

Delicate (Gypsophilia) 8x8" print £14

Lola's Room Photography

Handmade peppermint & poppy seed soap £3.50

Oakwood Soaperie

Fused glass pendant (green) £14

Blue Daisy Glass

Mint Green Lavender bird £7

The Linen Cat


Finally, a big thanks to all the Folksy shop owners who kindly let me include them and use images from their shops to feature in this Mint episode!

Like what you see here? Subscribe to this blog or my MintToBe on Facebook page for the latest news and photos.

Please join me next week for the next episode in the series, which will be "TO".

16 comments:

bluedaisyglass said...

Thanks for including my minty item. I feel a strong need for some mint ice-cream now!

Just K Jewellery said...

great theme - thank you for including my polo mint keyring

Flora said...

Lovely selection - thanks for including my singing bird! Have a great weekend :)

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

Thank you for featuring my coasters :)
Have a great weekend!

Lin said...

Lovely selection. That soap looks good enough to eat.

100percentdelicate said...

great first folksy friday - a lovely selection x

Beth of The Linen Cat said...

Thanks for including my birdie and in such great company too! Hope you have a lovely weekend :) Beth

Cassia said...

Really beautiful!
Thank you very much for including my print!

Hats and More said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hats and More said...

Thanks for including my mint charm bracelet. You have picked some lovely items. Well done on your first Folksy Friday.

Leopard Print Bee said...

Really nice mint items! Especially the singing bird :] x

flonightingale said...

Hi Caroline - looks wonderful! Thank you for including my earrings here with such lovely things.

Looking forward to more folksy fridays! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous selection!! I love the colour. I'm am very tempted by the soap

Maria x

Kate Jenkins said...

Beautiful items- Love the lavender bird x

Oakwood Soaperie said...

Huge thanks from Oakwood Soaperie, thank you so much for featuring Peppermint & poppy seed soap. I must say your other selections look fab too :)

Caroline Hodson said...

Thankyou all for looking, commenting, tweeting, following!

Had a thoroughly good time scouring Folksy for my selections - it was very difficult I can tell you!